Monday, April 4, 2011

I Once Was Blind But Now I See

I've always liked that line from the beautiful song "Amazing Grace" but I never truly understood how much it can apply to me in so many ways. This very starting of a blog is a huge one. I used to think that people that spent time on line reading other people's blogs, let alone posting ones of their own were I'm sorry to say "crazy, with nothing better to do with their time" and I vowed that I would never become one of those people.

 Oh how blind I was.
       Oh how grateful I am that I now see.

What I now see is that those who blog are amazing, with a great understanding of the proper use and purpose of time. As I have become one who now truly enjoys reading other's blogs and learn from and appreciate deeply the joy and peace and often laughter that I receive from them, I hope and I now vow to become one of those people who actually take the time to write blog posts so that others may benefit as I have. I hope to be able to share some of my insights and experiences in life that may mean something to you and bring a little bit of joy to your day as so many of you have to mine. As I begin this new journey for myself I invite any who wish to come along with me to learn as I am learning, that

                                                             Life is Joy.

P.S. Athough I now see the Joy in following other's blogs and learning from their great insights and experiences in life, I am still very new to the actually blogging myself. So please bare with me as I continue to learn how this all works, blogging and life. 


So here goes.

Other things I was blind to:

Nutrition and Health: It is a choice and a lifestyle and I love what I have chosen. Thanks to Green Smoothie Girl I am learning how and I feel great.

Holistic care and medicine: We truly are God's greatest creations and before he created us, he created everything that we need to care for body, mind, and spirit right here for us on earth. He created the earth and all things in it for us and then he put us here to discover it and all its many uses and blessings.

Marriage is bliss and wonderful: It's actually very difficult and often very painful and it can all crumble right in front of you. It's a real challenge to keep love in a relationship alive and love alone isn't enough to keep it alive anyway. There must be trust. Trust in yourself, trust in your partner and above all, trust in God.

Well those are the main things that I was once blind to and now that I see them more clearly I can begin to feel and recognize all the joy that life has in store for me. So here's to a new blog experience of recording
                                Life's Little Joys.

No comments:

Post a Comment